Sunday, June 21, 2009

ParentsRPeople.com

Hi, Everyone!
As many of you know, I am a recent addition to a great site! I am thrilled to have this position to write for the site. It caters to both family and the career minded. There is a wide range of topics that is covered within the site, giving me a broad area in which to explore. You will see me writing on politics, religion, health & wellness, education, parenting and more! Having you visit me on the site helps me within the company. So, please visit me at www.ParentsRPeople.com !
You can find me by using my name or by using my screen name which is HudsonValleyAuthor. I have a blog there, but this blog is also linked to it. So, if I update this one, it will automatically update that one!
I am looking for feedback at all times! We do not have to agree on our positions, just be able to qualify our standings to each other!
Thank you for the tremendous support you have shown me! www.ParentsRPeople.com is a huge opportunity for me that is a blessing from above!

No comments:

Post a Comment